We’re super excited to announce that we’ll be heading to Atlanta to our friends at the Schenck School where we’re holding the first in our series of Dyslexia Showcases in partnership with Microsoft.
The Dyslexia Showcase events are designed to help teachers, educators and parents to get a better understanding of dyslexia, the value of dyslexic thinking skills, and how to enable dyslexic students.
You can join us too, we’re broadcasting the showcase on Facebook Live so hop over to our Facebook page on 25th April at 6pm EDT and join in. You can sign up here to Watch the Dyslexia Showcase on Facebook LIVE and if the US time zone makes it too late or early for you to join live, the stream will be on Facebook and YouTube to watch after the event.
We’ll be showcasing the new Dyslexia Awareness Training we’ve just released, and the evening will be full of practical insights that will help you understand and support dyslexic students.
- Hosted by CNN International News Anchor Robyn Curnow.
- Inspirational discussions and presentations from Made By Dyslexia, Microsoft, and Schenck School teachers.
- Discuss the recent EY Value of Dyslexia report, and the importance of dyslexic thinking skills for the future
- Personal insights and stories from successful dyslexics and dyslexia experts.
- Video contributions from Sir Richard Branson and other celebrity ambassadors.
- Exclusive previews of new free online Dyslexia Awareness Training modules.
- Presentation by Microsoft on their Learning Tools.
The evening will bring together public officials, educators, teachers, parents, and advocates.
Our goal is for everyone to leave with an understanding of the value of dyslexia and how to support dyslexic learners.
We hope you will join us and help us spread the word.